Welcome to the community, @superepicguy.
The order in layer won't impact interactibility, but the position along the Z-axis should - with Hotspots closer to the MainCamera being interactive over others.
What are your AC and Unity versions, and wha…
You're referring to the AC's UCC Integration package's First Person demo scene?
As I understand it, all UCC movement occurs through abilities.
AC has a Motion ability for UCC, which will control the Player character when appropriate - outside of P…
I don't see AC being involved here directly - the Addressables integration merely reads from Addressable files, it won't make changes to the way Addressables work.
I'd try checking Valve's documentation, as it suggests.
Because Addressable scenes are not listed in the Build Settings, they have no build index. You will need to rely on scene names - not numbers - throughout your project - this includes your PlayerStart components, as well as the start data for your …
Technically, cloud saving merely refers to storing save-files online. Whether they are copies of files that are also made locally, or the only place they are stored, is a design decision.
Either way, it's the "Custom save formats and handling…
I've looked into this, and it'd require too big a change to the structure to provide an official fix - however, I think I can point you in the right direction.
Essentially, the package requires use of Unity's SetValueWithoutNotify function for Drop…
Welcome to the community, @Spruss.
It looks like the issue is that your game's "Camera perspective" is not set to 2D.
Check the "Camera settings" panel in your Settings Manager - make sure that "Camera perspective" is…
I'm afraid I'm not following the reasoning behind it - and the NPC script should typically always be on the root object - but you can set the Animator field to a custom Animator component with this code:
GetComponent<NPC> ().customAnimator = …
(Quote)
The default Addressable group will be loaded, provided you've built it - see the link in my last reply for details.
(Quote)
To allow for scene addressables, you need to check Load scenes asynchronously? and set Reference scenes by to Name i…
Thanks for the details - though if "Query count?" is unchecked, the Action will return True if any amount is found.
I will look into the zero being ignored issue, all the same.
@jamesfootlight: Again, you need to rename your Addressable keys to match the expected name as listed in the Speech Manager. For example, the key for the line Player123 should be named Player123.
@KaiB: It may be a case of updating the Addressable…
Keep "Link to" as Options Data - it'll keep the value persistent.
As the Post Processing object is local to the scene, though, you'll need to apply the variable's value to the new instance when opening a scene. This should just be a case…