Forum rules - please read before posting.

Hotspot name still appear after add an object to the inventory

Hi again.. trying to add objects to my inventory and I did it following the tutorial, but in my case the hotspot name still appear on the screen when the cursor goes to the hotspot position. Any idea of that?
Thanks

Comments

• I’ve just seen that the hotspot action still remains... I tried to disable the hotspot but doesn’t work
  • edited March 2020

Which tutorial are you referring to, and which part? Please try to post such questions in "Technical Q&A" in future, as this forum is intended for feature discussion.

Adding an item to the inventory will not automatically disable the Hotspot used to pick it up, because the two are separate entities: AC doesn't "know" that the Hotspot is an in-scene representation of that item.

The Hotspot must either be disabled using the Hotspot: Enable or disable Action, or moved out of the way using the Object: Teleport Action. A succesfully-disabled Hotspot will have a "Current state: OFF" label in its Inspector at runtime.

If you're using one of these Actions and it's still not disabling, let's see some screenshots of the ActionList and the Hotspot, as well as your AC / Unity version numbers.

• Sorry for not to choose the right channel... I was teleporting the object instead the hotspot. Thanks for your help