Forum rules - please read before posting.

Problem with shadows and perspective cam

Im having problems with shadows and ground object trasparency visible in game window.
here are screenshots of my main camera, navCam and ground object.

In scene view i see shadows but in game window i dont see them. when i manage to see them is when i change culling mask on camera so i see the navMesh plane but its clipping my scene.

im using your shader to do shadows.

Can you point out what ive don wrong?

i created a new 2d projects by your wizard and include 3d positioning of my characters.

Thank you

Comments

• What do you mean by "its clipping my scene"?  The background artwork?  You could try moving it back and scaling it up so that it doesn't clip the NavMesh.
  • http://imgur.com/a/mRUFO

it is in the back, but my nav mesh is transparent and i dont see shadows in game view onlu in Scene view. when i see shadows then my background is blocked by navMesh. how can i see my shadows like this or what sould i do?
  • This is what i mena by blocking my secene.

• The shader was used by the 2.5D tutorial, which uses the BackgroundImage prefab to display background images, as opposed to using sprites within the scene.  If you place a background sprite in the tutorial scene, you'll find the same thing happen.

You'll want to look for a different shader in this case.  The shader included was adapted from the Unity forums, though I can't recall where.