Forum rules - please read before posting.

Trigger2d and Scale Sprite

Hi,

i'm trying to scale my player on a trigger2d using the Character Change Rendering function, but it seems that it don't work. If instead i use the Move to Point all seems to be ok. It is a bug maybe?

Thanks

Comments

• Can't see anything wrong with it on my end - try running the same Action in the 2D Demo, you'll see that Brain2D re-scales correctly.  Then stop the game, drag your own Player prefab in to the scene, play the game again and re-run this Action.  If it doesn't work then, there could be something wrong with your player.
  • I don't know why but it don't work. I also tried with a complete new project and a simple new player with a single frame sprite. The strange thing is that the other functions are working, the trigger is working correctly.
  • But how did you get on with the 2D Demo?  We need to work out if this is due to the Action or the Player - testing with the 2D Demo's character will let us determine that.
  • i'm using Unity 5.3.1f1 and AC 1.5.0i
  • Ok, i tried with Brain2D in the 2D Demo and it works. But i don't understand why it don't work on my new project? 
  • I've tried just now, a complete new project, i have re-created a complete new player prefab and it worked. The other two prefabs did not worked, i don't know why. Sorry for the mistake