Thanks for the steps - I'll follow them and see how it goes.
My gut'd say it's a rounding issue, though - have you tried setting to a fraction value, i.e. typing "16/9" into the box?
To be clear: the flickering you're mentioning is the system cursor showing up? The AC cursor still looks to be displayed underneath it.
You can determine if/when AC is showing the system cursor by pasting the following at the bottom of the PlayerC…
AC doesn't interfere with the navigation of UI canvases - AC-linked or not. Because of this, the Rewired integration script won't be involved either.
AC's built-in Event System does have its own Optional Mouse Input Module that replaces Unity's S…
Welcome to the community, @moonspoonie.
AC is intended for traditional, single-player, adventure games. A multiplayer board game would require a lot of custom scripting to get working - and I certainly wouldn't advise if it's an online multiplayer…
Recreated.
Seems like the easiest approach is to have the script use its own ray length for detecting Hotspots, and reduce the Settings Manager's Hotspot ray length to zero:
using UnityEngine;using AC;public class ClickUpInteract : MonoBehaviour{ …
It's a Unity issue, so far as I can tell - the Settings Manager's code won't be updating the GUID. I would recommend searching Unity's forums for advice on this topic.
GUID values are stored in meta files, which Unity generates when importing asse…
A character's pivot point must be by their feet - the bottom of the green rectangle in your screenshot should align with the position of your "Boss" object.
See the 2D Demo game's Brain2D Player prefab for an example. A tutorial on creat…
Link removed. AC is a paid-for assets and links to its source code may not be posted on the forum - see the forum rules.
I downloaded the link before removing it and will take a look.
You're specifically referring to the Preload only? option in the Scene: Switch Action? The wait option isn't compatible with this, no.
Preloading also isn't compatible if you're using loading scenes, since Unity can only preload one scene at a tim…
I can't think of anything specific to AC that would cause this.
The Player and mixer assets are assigned in the Settings Manager - is anything in the Menu affected as well?
An asset reference can either be lost by the asset with the field being ch…
I'll need to see the rest of your Cursor Manager, and the Inspector for the Hotspot in question.
We'll also need to know if your custom script is a factor - does the issue occur if you disable your MyHotspotDetectionAndInteraction script?
I still can't reproduce, I'm afraid - following your steps causes no issue on my end.
Give the latest release a try, v1.75.5, just in case.
Though, your previous post didn't mention the issue only occuring after clicking a Hotspot. By "do no…
Version 1.75.5:
* Added: Character Animation 3D track for Timeline - use to automatically control a character's movement speed parameters based on Timeline-controlled motion
* Added: Ability to assign multiple Blendshapes to a Shapeable component's…
(Quote)
I don't see the cursor changing icon, are you referring to the Hotspot icon?
It's all going by too quick in your gif - can you share a video with padding and without cropping?
(Quote)
Is the system cursor showing in builds, or only the Edi…
If your Player's name is set as a String variable, you can use the end of the tutorial's technique of putting the variable's value inside your custom label.
It's necessary, however, to keep Pre-process tokens? checked in the Action. This'll make s…
I'm afraid I can't recreate the issue on my end - it's possible to move the camera when dragging over Hotspots.
Can you share screenshots of your Settings Manager, as well as your AC/Unity versions?
We'll need to determine if this is caused by the scene, or your Managers.
Is this for a 2D or a 3D game? With your game's Managers still assigned, load up either AC's 2D or 3D Demo scene (depending on your game's perspective), and run it after uns…