The error messages you are getting are not coming from AC, but are Unity-related. The XR framework package, however, is not involved with the joystick template - you do not need to import it for the template to work.
You will, however, need to up…
Just in case anyone comes searching: the Menu: Change state Action's Lock Menu command can be used to prevent a Menu from turning on automatically when its Appear type condition is met.
It depends on how you cursor is rendered.
If the Cursor Manager's Cursor rendering is set to Software, you can uncheck Always show system cursor in Editor? to hide the system cursor within the Editor. It should be hidden automatically during build…
(Quote)
I wasn't talking about the current release - but a potential update.
(Quote)
What were the results of a Deep Profile at the time the stuttering occurs?
Thanks for the files.
So far as I can tell, it does indeed look to be down to the way Unity's EventSystem behaves.
The best workaround I can currently think of is to force the selection of Buttons when the mouse is over them. A Button's Selected …
I've looked into the use of UnloadUnusedAssets, and I believe it can be bypassed automatically (no need for a separate option) so long as Save asset references with Addressables? is checked.
(Quote)
Does this occur when speech is played "By Di…
Welcome to the community, @fenylethylamin.
This sounds like a good topic for a tutorial - I'll see about providing one shortly.
What you'd essentially want to do is have a Container that is given the same item as the Player, and then use an Invent…
Does your character make use of a Sorting Group? This should keep the "Order In Layer" values intact for each sprite.
If not, add this component to the same GameObject that has AC's "Follow Sorting Map" component.
In older ver…
You can parameterise any field in the same way - I'm trying to teach you with an example.
Make the same changes to your attachment field and you can parameterise that as well.
This error will show if your game is in 3D, as set by the "Camera perspective" setting I mentioned above.
Go to your Settings Manager and set the Camera perspective to 2D. You may have to re-build your scene, as the Scene Manager will ba…
Thank you for your efforts. I'll look into the use of UnloadUnusedAssets further.
What happens when audio is played, and focus is regained, however, is handled by Unity. Have you been through AC's "Performance and optimisation" chapter?
If the Logs are reporting correct now, try moving them into the script's Apply function, which should be called each time the surface material changes.
This function iterates through the Inspectors "Footstep Materials" array and applies t…
If you want Jump animations to play from the Walk state, you'll need to set up your Transitions to allow for it.
You can do this by creating a new Transition from Walk -> Jump, and setting the conditions to match that of Idle -> Jump.
(Quote)
It depends on the finer details I've mentioned, but Sprites Unity Complex will give you the most control and flexibility.
(Quote)
Details can be found on the rules page here.
The forum doesn't support the hosting of images, but you can upl…
(Quote)
What "Movement method" have you set in the Settings Manager's "Interface settings" panel.
Check that your game is in 2D - i.e. that the "Camera perspective" setting (further down under "Camera settings&quo…