I've done some digging, and while I can't recreate the issue, I do think I've seen what's causing it.
Instead of spawning the Player prefab at runtime via the Settings Manager, place them in the scene file manually, and assign them as the "Cha…
I can't recreate the issue, can you share your Settings Manager?
I should note that the threshold check is based on the distance between the Player and their destination on the NavMesh - not strictly the cursor position.
Because you likely want the Hotspot menu's to make use of the Always fit within screen? property, you're probably best off relying on an alternative Hotspot menu - with the offset - that replaces the default while an inventory item is selected.
You…
The video's a bit hard to make out - could you share screenshots of your Player's full Inspector?
Try replacing the Player's Rididbody and Collder components with a single Character Controller.
(Quote)
Using the ReplaceTexture function will correctly update a cursor texture - including animated - at runtime.
(Quote)
Are you using the Sound component to play the audio? i.e.:
GetComponent<Sound> ().Play ();
The Manual's "Character scripting" chapter details how you can access the Player character through script. The Player is a subclass of AC's Char class, public functions and variables for which can be found in the Scripting Guide.
You can…
Open up MenuInventoryBox and you should find two instances of the line:
KickStarter.runtimeInventory.PlayerInvCollection.Insert (KickStarter.runtimeInventory.SelectedInstance, trueIndex);
If you replace both with the following, does it work?
Kick…
I see two issues:
* The Addressable key needs to match that listed inside the speech line's properties in the Speech Manager, i.e. "AI Protection222", not "Speech/AI Protection222".
* You need to add AddressableIsPresent to the …
You can use a Global Integer to represent the number in the circle, and then display that number inside a Label element inside your Menu. A tutorial on displaying variable values inside Menus can be found here.
You can also use the Variable: Check…
Interrupting the Player on their way to to the Hotspot can be achieved by beginning TimerEnd with a Character: Move along Path Action that uses the Stop Moving command on the Player.
To instead have the game wait for the Player to first move to the…
The call to LoadDataFromAddressables in that release should be commented out - have you modified the script?
The whole code block (from line 396-407) can be removed.
Welcome to the community, @MattSymetry.
There's a few ways you can do this, depending on complexity needed.
* If you assign an "Active graphic" in the Inventory item's properties, the cursor graphic will display this instead when hoverin…
You can define a Global Integer "Health" variable to keep track of the Player's health - but you'd need to rely on custom scripting to affect it based on how fast the player is when they hit the ground.
It's important to note that AC is i…
Not built-in, but you can attach a custom script that runs equivalent code:
using UnityEngine;using AC;public class NPCAvoidObject : MonoBehaviour{ public NPC npc; public GameObject objectToAvoid; public float minDistance = 1f; void Upd…
I've tried recreating your Actions, but I can't get the issue to occur on my end.
You're using a very old AC version, however - in a backup/duplicate project, you should try the latest release.
One thing I am seeing is that the logic needs tidying…
Share screenshots/details of how you're removing it.
If the Object: Send message Action is used to pass the "Turn Off" command to a Trigger, the Trigger will no longer react to objects.
The Object: Call event Action can be used to set the value of a Rigidbody's "useGravity" property.
Alternatively, this can also be used to set the "enabled" property of your Collider.