Forum rules - please read before posting.

Version 1.86

2»

Comments

  • I know Unity 6.6 probably isn't supported fully yet, but is there a workaround for this?

    A fix will be included shortly.

  • Version 1.86.6:

    • Added: Ability for items outside a Container to interact directly with items within a Container
    • Fixed: Compatibility issues with Unity 6.6
    • Fixed: Containers sometimes accepting new items even when full
    • Fixed: "Wrong button fails?" QTE option not being compatible with Input System
    • Fixed: Speech Manager's "Gather text" process sometimes hanging
    • Fixed: Issue with animated inventory icons in v1.86.5
  • Thanks for fixing the compatibility issues, Chris.

    There seems to be an issue with the 'edit actionlist' button missing from the cutscenes in the hierarchy:

    I can still edit these from within the properties but I just thought I'd mention it.

  • @TayannaStudios For now I've been using Legacy Hierarchy, toggled in project settings > Editor

  • Version 1.86.7:

    • Added: Hierarchy icon support for Unity 6.6
    • Added: Ability to filter "Speech: Start" and "Speech: Stop" events by a specific character
    • Added: "Optional" suffixes to optional event field labels
    • Added: "Position smoothing" option to the Unity UI Cursor component
    • Fixed: 2.5D Camera display issue when using URP
    • Fixed: Delay issues when skipping the "ActionList: Run" Action
    • Fixed: "Camera: Split-screen" events not accounting for the optional Camera field
    • Fixed: Direct-controlled Players sometimes incorrectly turning during cutscenes
    • Fixed: ActionLists assigned in Timers not gathered by Speech Manager
    • Fixed: Character sprites in 2D games not rotating correctly on the Z-axis
    • Fixed: Issues when copying Actions into ActionLists that don't have referenced parameters
    • Fixed: Unity 6.6 compatibility issues
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the official forum for Adventure Creator.