Forum rules - please read before posting.

Bug in 2.5D camera

edited September 27 in Technical Q&A

When a 2.5D camera is active and there is an object in that camera, e.g. a NPC, then when I start the game (which starts from another camera) this object is visible on screen until I get to the camera that actually contains it and then disappears.

This even happens when game is build from the Build options.

To fix that, I have to switch to the "default camera" manually before starting the game.

Comments

  • edited September 27

    Thanks for the report. I have recreated this in URP - I shall see it addressed in the upcoming 1.86.7 update.

  • 6.6/ 1.86.6 / yes, URP.

  • Thanks, I'll see this gets sorted.

  • Thanks, you may also implement my auto-view script with an option in the camera. That is, when a camera is selected, automatically show the current background instead of pressing the "SetActive" key. Very often this is the case, when the camera is selected one wants to view the background. You can make this optional with a default to yes.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the official forum for Adventure Creator.