Forum rules - please read before posting.

Thanks to the developers of Adventure Creator

I just would like to take a moment to thank everyone that was involved in making this asset, i have been trying to use various things over the years to bring one of my game development project dreams to life and you have made this possible, now i get to make various games, or adventures with this asset, it makes a game developers life a much easier one to put things together alot faster, so these Thanks go out to you!

Sincerely Thanks for making this asset!

Comments

• Totally on the same page. AC is hands down the best Unity asset, and choice, I made on my project.

• You're welcome @BrianP and welcome to the community!

• Agree 100 percent, first asset I bought on the assetstore (many years ago).
    Constant updates, resources, and questions answered.
    Top notch dev.

• I totally agree. AC has totally changed my life. I used to make games in AGS - I made 4 games, 2 of which were commercial, but I felt like the possibilities of that engine were VERY limited (it had a very nice online community though; I miss that). To transition into Unity seemed like an impossible task... but with AC I was finally able to do that. I've already released one game made with AC in 2019 and this year I will (hopefully) release another one.

Thank you, Chris! Nowadays people mostly complain about shit and criticize everything but just like others here I also feel the need to say you've done a hell of a job and I am very grateful to you.

• I feel the same way. To me, Adventure Creator is more astounding than when I first saw an iPhone. I've been promoting Adventure Creator to all my friends who are indie developers.

• Definitely agree... Cannot emphasize enough how powerful this plugin is. For every challenge I faced, AC had a solution. And when it didn't, AC allowed me to find a workaround easily, sometimes just by messing a little bit in the ActionList editor.
    Would definitely buy again.

• Thanks all, it's very appreciated. Reviews on the asset store are always welcome.

And welcome to the community, @luhof!