Forum rules - please read before posting.

Editor GUI Errors After Updating

Hi there,
I seem to be running into a number of GUI related errors in the Editor since updating to 1.67.2
I am on Unity 2017.2.1p2

I have re-assigned my Managers but can no longer access the contents of my Inventory, Actions, Cursor, and Menu in the Game Editor

Examples:
Inventory Manager

Actions Manager

Variables Manager

And possibly related, the Inspector is no longer showing contents of an ActionList when I have an ActionList selected (this ActionList actually has a number of Actions in it, you can only see the top one in the Inspector):

The two infinite Errors I get when I have any of the affected Game Editor windows open (Inventory, Actions, Cursor, and Menu)
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
And
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range. AC.CustomStyles.get_IconCog () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/CustomGUILayout.cs:383) AC.ActionsManager.ShowActionTypesGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/ActionsManager.cs:344) AC.ActionsManager.ShowGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/ActionsManager.cs:128) AC.AdventureCreator.OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Managers/Editor/AdventureCreator.cs:192) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222) Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:232) System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115) UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:285) UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:278) UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (Rect onGUIPosition) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:245) UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Please let me know if there's a way to fix these or if I should revert back.

Cheers!

Comments

• It sounds like this is related to the "ACNodeSkin" asset file inside /AdventureCreator/Graphics/Skins".

Try re-importing that asset file again. Viewing its Inspector and expanding "Custom Styles" should reveal a Size of 26.

• That was it! Thank you! :)