Forum rules - please read before posting.

Unity 2018

I foolishly upgraded to unity 2018 and am having going back (back up rar CORRUPT!)... so now im facing quite a few compile issues like:

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Logic/Editor/HotspotEditor.cs(480,66): error CS0117: `UnityEngine.XR.WSA.Input.InteractionSource' does not contain a definition for `InScene'

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Logic/Editor/HotspotEditor.cs(448,61): error CS0117: `UnityEngine.XR.WSA.Input.InteractionSource' does not contain a definition for `AssetFile'

and quite a few more, is there some work around I can do in the mean time to get a compile going, looks like input manager is changing in 2018. 

I also see 

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Logic/Editor/HotspotEditor.cs(380,9): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `AC.HotspotEditor.ButtonGUI(AC.Button, string, UnityEngine.XR.WSA.Input.InteractionSource, bool)' has some invalid arguments

etc. I realise you prob havent even looked at support for unity 2018, but it would be good to know when you plan to fix it up! 

Cheers,
Gaz

Comments

• Thanks for the report.

AC doesn't officially support any Unity beta, but I do try to maintain support where possible.  However, you're not using the latest release of AC - which versions of both AC and Unity are you using?  I get no such errors when installing AC to the latest beta.
  • @radiantboy: I PMd you a package to test - did you recieve it?