Forum rules - please read before posting.

Label over empty inventory slot

When an inventory item is selected, its label appears by moving the mouse over its empty slot.
Is it possible to avoid it?
It does not seem it can be done through the Managers.
I tried with the Custom Event OnMouseOverMenu but it looks like it's not possible to reset the label. I got something with MenuHotspot.isLocked or MenuElementHotspot.isVisible but I do not like it.
Any suggestions? Maybe directly in AC code?

Comments

• edited November 2017
    I'm not clear on what you're referring to.  Are you talking about the previous inventory item's label not disappearing, or a label showing for an item that isn't there?

If you can provide screenshots of the issue, plus the properties of both your Inventory and Hotspot Menus, that will help a lot.
  • Yes Chris, label showing for an item that isn't there. 
    If in Inventory settings the "Selected item's display" field was set to Nochange or Show Selected / Hover, it would be right to show the label but with Hide From Menu it should not appear.
    Video

If you think it might be a fairly personal need, could you point to how to avoid showing the label in this case?

• edited November 2017
    If in Inventory settings the "Selected item's display" field was set to Nochange or Show Selected / Hover, it would be right to show the label but with Hide From Menu it should not appear.

I agree with that, I'll look into it.