Forum rules - please read before posting.

Octave (2d horror adventure)

Hi,

Thanks to Adventure Creator I was able to revive and improve my old project Octave.

It is a point 'n click horror-adventure game with elements of action and quest. 

You play the role of a guy who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. You are dragged into a dark forest, but on the verge of death, you are mysteriously saved from your killer by a someone or something. 
   As you venture deeper into the woods you find yourself surrounded by atrocity. You realise that salvation can turn out to be a real nightmare. All the way through fear you seek out the mysteries of the dark forest. 
   The struggle for life has only just begun! 

Check the Trailer

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Very nice art indeed. Nice use of colors too, creates a nice mood too. My only criticism is, I feel the run animation for the main character feels a little stiff. But all in all great art, man. Wish I could work with a good artists like you (I'm currently by my lonesome and although I'm decent, I'm nowhere near a professional artist, lol). Ah, also, you're description of the story is way too vague, but that's probably not what you wanted to show us in this case anyways xD
  • Looking realy good! I like the art and atmosphere :)
  • I really liked this!!!

Agreed with Alverik, that some animations could do with some tweaking, but nothing major, maybe just add more dynamic movements? ;)

The art design is brilliant, though. Right up my alley ;)

I'm looking forward to Octave! ;) Good luck ;)
  • Follow the development news on Twitter https://twitter.com/anatestudio
  • Really cool art style, and looks to be very spooky!