Forum rules - please read before posting.

Collapsing Timer Question

Hello. Is there a way to reverse the Timer loading bar? Instead of loading from right to center, I'm also trying to make it load from left to center (not like the Invert Value. The Invert Value only moves from center to right).

I'm attempting to create a Timer / loading bar that collapses in on itself. The left and right side will meet in the center on Timer end. Is this possible with AC settings?

I managed to create something similar using 2 Timers and by swapping the Background / Timer Textures, but it only looks good with solid colored textures. 1 side gets warped if other textures are used.

Comments

• It's possible - though you'll have to rely on Unity UI for the Menu's display.

With Unity UI, you connect the AC Timer element to a Unity UI slider, which offers much more in the way of customisation options.

I believe with that you may also need to rely on two elements / sliders, but having one of them move left-to-right should just be a case of flipping it's X scale to a negative value.

For more on using Unity UI with AC Menus, see the Manual's "Unity UI menus" chapter as well as this tutorial.