Forum rules - please read before posting.

[Bug] Global Unhandled Event "Use on Hotspot" Parameter not working

Unity 2019.2.4f1, AC 1.70.2

To reproduce, in a fresh 2D Project with default settings:

-In Inventory Global Unhandled Events, create a "Use On Hotspot" ActionList, and check "Pass Hotspot as GameObject parameter"

_In the created ActionList add a GameObject parameter, and test if anything is being received, using an ActionList/CheckParameter

-Create an in-scene Hotspot, without any Use interactions

Run the Scene, and use an Inventory Item on the Hotspot. The "Unhandled Action" Actionlist will be invoked, but will indicate that its Hotspot parameter is Null (and testing for the specific in-scene Hotspot will similarly fail)

As a small p.s. once this is working, would it be possible to also apply the feature to individual Inventory Items' "Unhandled Use on Hotspot" events, because that would come in VERY handy for my current use case

Comments

• edited February 2020

p.p.s. you can ignore the small p.s. in the above post (unless you feel it's something that would be worth implementing, of course)

i've found that if i use "Unhandled Inventory Interaction" on the Hotspot itself, in combination with "Inventory/Check Selected" (with "Include last-selected" checked) then it gives me the functionality i was searching for

• In AdvGame.cs, replace the occurence of:

actionListAsset.NumParameters > 1

with:

actionListAsset.NumParameters > 0

• yup, that fixes it. thanks