Forum rules - please read before posting.

Best Way to Mke a CGI Gallery-how to

What is the best way to do this? I have an idea of using the inventory slots which I use to unlock cut scenes in my game. The problem with using this method for the CGI is that I'd have to link each one, I'd rather call to each image, like flipping the pages of a book. I tried the diary tutorial and it didn't give me what I wanted, atleast I couldn't get it to do what I wanted.

Appreciate any help and hope I can contribute something here too.

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @f4ijunkie.

Can you share more detail on what you intend - preferably in the form of mock-ups / screenshots? I'm not totally clear on exactly what you want to achieve.

In the Inventory Manager, you can define Documents that the Player can collect - and these can be listed similar to Inventory items. When clicked, you can then view the Document similar to a journal - with page-flipping etc.

What was it about the diary/journal system that wasn't what you wanted? If it's because you're looking to display images - and not just text - see this page in the AC Wiki:

https://adventure-creator.fandom.com/wiki/Adding_images_to_documents_and_journals