Forum rules - please read before posting.

pausegame menu save submenu "Is visible" problem

Hello,
I work on menus and come across this strange problem when I wanted to disable savegame button.
Is visible flag for savegame submenu doesnt work for me - no matter if it is "on" or "of", the savebutton is always on when I pause game. but when I go to options menu and back to pause menu, it dissapear.

here is gif of whats going on with settings of all the buttons: https://imgur.com/a/ocxTCzp

I have no idea whats wrong so any tips appreciated! ( in worst case I can delete the savegamebutton but I would like to avoid it. )

Comments

• The default interface's Save button's visibility is hard-coded to be dependent on whether or not it's currently possible to save the game. If it's hidden, it's likely because a gameplay-blocking ActionList is running at the time the Pause menu is re-opened.

While you could bypass this hard-coding by simply renaming "SaveButton" to something else, actually saving will still be prevented if it's not currently possible.

See the Manual's "Saving and loading overview" chapter for a list of the conditions that must be met in order for saving to be possible at any given time. Likely you just have an ActionList running at some point during that gif that needs its When running field set to Run In Background.