Forum rules - please read before posting.

UFPS 2.1+ VS UFPS 1 in AC

I know that the AC manual page on UFPS refers to UFPS1, deprecated last year. But since UFPS 2.1 comes with new perks, I'd like to know if it integrates with AC reliably.
I'm aware of the 3rd party UCC script on the wiki, but it seems a little clunky as opposed to the mature integration detailed in the AC manual. Thanks.

Comments

• Can you be more specific than just "clunky"? What exact behaviour are you getting? Whenever the Player is under UFPS control, you should find that the AC's Player component's Motion control field is set to Manual.

The UFPS v2 integration isn't "official", but the AC part of the script should be OK, though.

UFPS's developer was looking into writing an "AC movement ability" script - which you can find here. How UFPS's ability system works, however, is unknown to me I'm afraid - you'll have to contact the other developer about it.

• @Gregorik What I remember with this is, starting a dialogue: play speech action allows you to prevent input on your UCC player, but the normal disable movement and constrain player actions do not.

• Chris, thanks, especially for the script you linked, I didn't know about it. It probably solves my remaining issues, if any.