Forum rules - please read before posting.

Two monitor feature

Hi! Using this asset a few month and I like it! Thanks to creators! Maybe any one know, is the any way to create a game who use two monitor? I mean to play one scenes with two camera, each camera for the separate monitors on one computer in full screen? Thanks!

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @Repinus.

AC has a split-screen feature which you can enable with the **Camera: Split screen" Action, but it works by dividing up the game window - with each half rendering a different GameCamera.

As for rendering to two separate monitors, the Unity Camera component has a "Target Display" field that you can learn more about here. I suspect that you could just add a separate (non-AC) Camera to your scene, and set this to render on the 2nd monitor, without interfering with AC (which will render to the 1st monitor).

Do note, however, that movement and interaction clicks are only valid when using the Main Camera. This is also true for AC's own split-screen effect - you have to specify which of the two rendered cameras the player can actually interact with.