Forum rules - please read before posting.

Issue with original language

In order to be able to edit the text in a CSV file rather than directly in Unity, I added a translation language. Because from what I understand this is needed even if it's the same language as the original lang, correct?

When I ran the app it was still using the original lang until i checked the "Don't use at runtime" checkbox. However, if I uncheck it again, it's still using the translation language.

Comments

• The active language will be stored in the PlayerPrefs local on your system. If you disable the original language, the active language will become the first tranlsation. But once it's set, it'll stay that way until you change it - even if the original language is made active again.

This is only local to your system, because it's coming from your PlayerPrefs. You can set the current language outside of Play mode at the bottom of the Settings Manager, or just clear all options data to reset everything.