Forum rules - please read before posting.

Two problems about adventure creator

Hi Chris,

I am facing two problems:
1) I have my player playing footstep sound. But when the camera is far away from the player, the footstep sound volume becomes very low. What can I do to keep the sound volume the same regardless where the camera placed?
2) Can I change the key for calling the menu. By default, pressing ESC key to call the menu. Can I change the key from ESC to a right mouse click. How can I do it?

Thanks for the reply.

Comments

1. You can adjust the Spatial Blend of the AudioSource that plays the footstep sounds more over to the "2D" end so that it is less-affected by distance from the camera's AudioListener component.
    2. It's all customisable - the default "Pause" menu is set to appear when the "Menu" input is pressed. When AC is installed, it creates this input in Unity's Input settings and maps it to "escape" by default. You can change this to the RMB by instead mapping it to "mouse 1". You can find this by going to Edit -> Project settings -> Input from the top toolbar, and expanding the "Menu" foldout.