Forum rules - please read before posting.

Item Box Spacing/Rotate Text in Menus?

Back with another few questions! My first question is as the title states--I have a menu that looks like this:

Variables will be set up so that certain content is visible with certain flags beling triggered. I want the text that appears to be rotated at the angle of the notebook. I couldn't seem to find any way to do this in the menu editor interface. If it's not possible, it's not a big deal, but I'd prefer it if it were possible.

Second question--is it possible to increase the amount of spacing between inventory boxes past 20? I want my inventory items to have more space between them than this, but inputting any value above 20 doesn't register.

This is how my menu looks with the item box spacing at 20. Just need a little bit more!

Thanks!

Comments

• I want the text that appears to be rotated at the angle of the notebook.

This is possible if your Menu is rendered with Unity UI, since Unity UI supports rotation. See the Manual's "Unity UI menus" chapter as well as this tutorial for more on integrating Unity UI with AC.

is it possible to increase the amount of spacing between inventory boxes past 20?

I'll consider extending the limit beyond 20 in the next release. Again, however, Unity UI allows for this natively. The default AC interface has Unity UI variants of each menu.