Forum rules - please read before posting.

Am I able to change content within menus based on variable flags being on or off?

edited July 2019 in Technical Q&A

Hello! Working on doing some stuff in the game I'm developing with AC and I'm stuck on this situation.

I have a menu which looks like this, which functions as a little playlist of sorts--you click on the recording and it triggers playback/dialogue to pop up.

I want the recordings (i.e. the text in the playlist on the bottom half of the screen) to change based on what variable flags have been triggered within the context of the game. I've set up this screen using the menu system and have not figured out how to change content within the menu based on variables. If there is a way to do this, I'd love some advice. Sorry if it's something simple and I'm just not figuring it out. Thank you!

EDIT: I feel silly, but I figured it out very shortly after I made this post. I may return if I have questions but I have figured it out for now. Please disregard this post, thank you!