Forum rules - please read before posting.

AC third person camera setup with ootii TPMC orbit camera rig.

Hi,

Not sure if anyone has tried this but I am looking to use Adventure Controller with the Motion Controller from ootii.

I have followed the tutorial provided on the forum and all character movement seems to be working as expected.

My issue comes in with the camera. I placed the Game Camera Third Person component on the Camera Rig component and set the camera rig as the Default Camera. The camera does follow the player but when I orbit the camera my WASD keys seem to change what direction they are moving the player in. Also when in combat or casting a spell the direction and/or targeting are not correct.

This may be an issue with ootii but wanted to check here first.

I am using Unity 1029.1.9f1 and the latest versions of the Motion Controller and Adventure Creator.

Thanks,

Comments

• The "Game Camera Third Person" component is intended as a standalone third-person camera script - it'll move by itself and shouldn't be used in conjunction with another. Use either AC's third person camera, or ooti's Camera Rig.

To make a third-party camera "visible" to AC's camera Actions / MainCamera, attach the "Basic Camera" component to it. See the Manual's "Adding custom cameras" chapter for more.

• Thanks Chris