Forum rules - please read before posting.

Menu disappear on click

edited May 2019 in Technical Q&A

Hi all,
I would like an user to be able to disappear a menu with a click everywhere on the screen.

At the beginning of my game, i need a brief introduction about the game, that can disappear with a single click, everywhere on the screen. So I created a menu and tried, with an action list, to let it disappear on click.

Here what I tried: https://imgur.com/a/JgUVNYd

The menu appear at the beginning, but doesn't disappear.
How can i do it?

I hope i have been clear enough

Comments

• The Input: Check Action will only be active during the frame that it is run. While you can put it on a loop so that it runs again if the "condition is not met", it's recommended to instead rely on Active Inputs for this kind of situation.

See the Manual's "Active inputs" chapter for more on this. Basically, you can create a new Active Input mapped to a Unity input whose "Positive Button" is set to "mouse 0" (i.e. the left-mouse button). When this input is registered, it can run an ActionList Asset that checks if the Menu "Guida Alpha tester" is on (Menu: Check state) and turns it off if so.

• Well, you can always create an invisible button that covers the whole screen and closes the menu when clicked. :)