Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory interactions: Single vs multiple

edited April 2014 in Technical Q&A

Hi,

I have a scene that uses "Choose hotspot then interaction". In that scene I have a hotspot that when clicked makes the player's character leave the scene and load the same scene. The hotspot is marked "context sensitive" by design so the interaction menu is not shown.

Now when I change the "inventory interactions" from single to multiple the hotspot does not work after the first scene reload until the player clicks on the floor to move somewhere else. After then the hotspot works again.

Is that the expected behaviour and why?

I'm using v1.29.

Best regards,

Robin

Comments

• In what way does it not work?  It shouldn't be affected by the state of the Inventory Interactions settings - are you sure it wasn't down to anything else?

You could try changing to an "intermediate" scene that basically loads the correct scene immediately after loading, but without more detail I can't be much more help.
  • Hi Chris,

I've tried with a loader scene as you asked and the issue appears immediately when the second scene is loaded. It works as I want if choose "single" for "inventory interactions".

I've made the project available to you on dropbox:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9933904/AdventureCreatorVerbCoinTest.rar

Load the loader scene and click the sphere to the left of tin pot. It doesn't for me before after I moved tin pot to another position. Remember to add AD to the empty AD folder before loading the project in Unity.

/Robin