Forum rules - please read before posting.

Navmesh Agent problem

Hi,
I integrate Navmesh Agent Integrate script to my NPC. My problem is that (maybe settings problem): when either NPC evades the other NPC, the other NPC start to rotate slowly and after slip away slowly. I'm beginner about Navmesh Agent, maybe my settings in components not enough good. Can somebody helps me or give me a screenshot about his settings?

Really thank you!:)

Comments

• The NavMesh Agent component is Unity's so this may well be a Unity issue - not AC.

IIRC the NavMesh Agent component isn't designed for two agents evading one another - does the problem remain if you remove the NavMesh Agent (and NavMesh Agent Integration) components from the NPC that is rotating/slipping?

You may be able to improve behaviour by either increasing the Mass values on their Rigidbody components, or replacing their Rigidbodies with Character Controllers - AC supports both.

• If I remove the NavMesh Agent and Integration components, my NPCs don't evades each other, and they walk in place side by side.

And I thought I try that I put Navmesh Agent component and because I read in Manual.

Do you mentioned that, should the NPC evading works without these componens because AC contains it?

Thank you Chris, you always answer really fast,and I always really appreciate it!:)

• I solve the rotate problem, I change the capsule collider to box collider, and change the mass to 100.

The strange problem is that now, about in every 5 seconds, they are making a vibration move. I don't understand why it exits.

• I mentioned it only because it will help determine the cause of the issue.

The collider should reflect the shape of the character. You may instead need to increase the agent's radius, not the shape of the collider. Try also swapping out for a Character Controller.

Again, though, this is likely a Unity issue - since you're dealing with Unity componens here.