Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory texture size problem while I use item

edited March 2019 in Technical Q&A

Dear Chris,
Dear AC users,

I have a minor problem with inventory. I mention that I use AC inventory. While I drag/use an item in the scene to use it, the size is much smaller than the real 2d sprite.
I tried to increase the pixel per unit for that sprite, but it will increase the size from those objects that are hotspoted to put in the inventory.
It's something wrong with inventory settings or scene settings because it's the second time when I confronted with this problem, but I forgot how I solved in the first time.

Thanks!
Andrew

Comments

• Are you talking about the size of the cursor when it's set to an inventory item's graphic?

That size is set in the Cursor Manager, underneath "Inventory cursor".

You can also set a cursor-specific graphic for the item in the item's properties in the Inventory Manager.

• Sorry for the confusion, I'm talking about the graphic from the inventory that needs to be dragged into a hotspot. In the inventory looks good, but when I'm dragging out to a hotspot, gets smaller.

• Sorry, but you'll have to post a screen capture or something - it really sounds like the cursor to me, since that's the only way AC allows you to "drag" and item from the inventory onto a Hotspot.

Let's see screenshots of your Inventory and Cursor Managers, too.

• edited March 2019

Here you go the screenshots. The inventory item gets smaller while dragging (see red circle). Before and after that everything is in the correct scale (green circles)

Full resolution: https://ibb.co/6sjkR00

• I still need to see a shot of your Inventory manager, showing the properties for the item in question.

What are your AC and Unity version numbers? Are you incorporating any custom/addon scripts? Is this occuring in the Editor, or a build - and on which platform?

It's still not clear if this is the cursor or not. Where is the system cursor at this time? Was it hidden automatically by your PC when takings screenshots?

As a test, increase the Cursor Manager's Inventory cursor size to 1. Does the inventory graphic get larger at any time?

• Dear Chris,

I'm using the latest version and Unity 2018.3.11f1.
    You're right. The inventory graphic gets larger while I increase the inventory cursor. It was 0.06, and now is 0.1 and works like a charm. Thank you once again for your support!

Andrew