Forum rules - please read before posting.

Switching between two scenes, freeze my AC scene (need to press ESC in order to start properly)

AC version: 1.66
Unity: 2018.3

I have one scene (MainMenu, scene #0, without AC) and another one with AC.

From the MainMenu I go to the AC scene by using SceneManager.LoadScene(1);. Everything works great.
From the AC scene, I go back to the MainMenu (#0, Unity scene, without AC) via Menu button with a Scene Switch action. Works great.

When I press again from the #0 Main Menu to the #1 AC scene, the Scene freezes. I don't see the touch cursor, and nothing happens until I press ESC, after that everything works well.

I mention that I'm using load scenes async.

Until now I tried to change Menu order (AC menu), nothing happening. The built is for android. I don't know what is wrong.

Thanks for patience and any help/suggestion,
Andrew

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @aaia.

Forgive me if you saw my previous reply - I'm replacing it with this one now that I've recreated this.

I'd say this is actually the correct behaviour. The Pause menu is open when you're leaving the scene, and AC is reverting back to it's previous state when you re-enter it.

To avoid having to close the Pause menu after coming back to scene 1, use the Menu: Change state Action before your Scene: Switch Action to close the Pause menu.

• Dear @Chris,

Thank you for your time and help. Now it works. Good luck with AC.