Forum rules - please read before posting.

Problem as OnStart not triggered.

I have multiple player chars (Only 1 in scene at a time). I'm running into problem switching scenes. When I reenter a scene the OnStart cutscene does not get triggered. I believe that is by design according to another post. Strange. My problem is I want a cutscene to run. Is there a way to force OnStart to run no matter how many times I go back into a scene? I don't want to get into the save/load so I need to trigger a cutscene when I do a scene switch? I thought that would be simple but seems to be complicated. Any ideas?

Comments

• Please ignore . Just figured it out. Need to set action list to survive scene changes and then use an action list run for the OnStart cutscene. Nice, just took a while to find it.

• Shouldn't be as complicated as that.

How are you entering the scene? If you're doing so by use of the Player: Switch Action, and you're switching to a previously-played-as Player, then the scene will be considered "loaded" and the OnLoad Cutscene will run instead of OnStart.

To have Actions run no matter the circumstances of the scene being opened, assign the same Cutscene in both your OnStart and OnLoad cutscene fields in the Scene Manager.