Forum rules - please read before posting.

Camera Shake effect in AC camera settings?

Hy Chris:)

You did amazing feature to work with AC and Timeline similar to Cinemachine and I really want to get rid of Cinemachine now...ahahah! However, one of the choices for me to use Cinemachine was very cool camera shake effect that is builded inside vcam. It makes a really realistic effect for cutscenes which in my opinion is missing for AC cams! I've seen you have Camera Shake function inside Action list but I don't think that this function is usable for cutscenes because it is super nice to control shake effect for each individual cameras in real time similar to what you can do with Cinemachine. Maybe you can add a shake effect to AC camera settings as a separate function somewhere near Pitch and Spin rotation, what do you think? This function is "must have" for modern adventure games and telling the truth I don't think that this will be a hard task to do at least for such master like you hehe:) Or maybe there is another way to do this which can be simple? Of course, some custom camera shake script could be added manually to any cameras but I could not find such scripts at asset store and please take in consideration that I am not a coder, otherwise, I would not write this post:)

Sincerely looking forward to your reply:)

Comments