Forum rules - please read before posting.

show all cursor on hotspot or intractable

edited December 2018 in Technical Q&A

How to show all cursor on hotspot or intractable for player as help . when click on help button.
https://imgur.com/a/h3p3Fx5

Comments

• edited December 2018

The "FlashHotspots" input can be used to briefly highlight all Hotspots on-screen. For this, a Hotspot must have a Highlight component, assigned in the Hotspot Inspector. See the Manual's "Highlight" chapter for more.

In the Settings Manager's "Hotspot settings" panel, you can configure a Hotspot's "Use" icon to show when a Hotspot is highlighting.

If you don't want the Hotspot to actually brighten up, disable Auto-brighten materials when enabled? in the Highlight component's Inspector. The icon will still show when "FlashHotspots" is invoked.

You can test out this effect by making a new Input named "FlashHotspots" in Unity's Input manager. Mapping this to e.g. "space" will show icons when you press the space bar - try it in the provided 3D Demo for an example.

To invoke the "FlashHotspots" input when pressing a Button menu element, set that Button's Click type to Simulate Input, and configure it to simulate FlashHotspots as a button.

• Thank you its working.
    is there is option for flash out icon timer. i mean to stay little more in scene after it disappear

• i find it in HighLight Component Flash Time.
    thank you so much for your Help.

• when Hotspot is away from Camera FlashHotspots icon Display exact Size. but when hotspot near to camera FlashHotspots icon size is too big. is there is custom size for every FlashHotspots Icon.?

• What's your Draw icons in field set to, World Space? If set to Screen Space, they should always be drawn the same size regardless of their distance to the camera.

If you could share some screenshots to show the problem, it'll help me to understand what the issue is.

• Thank you Its working now