Forum rules - please read before posting.

Is Adventure Creator compatible with UMA?

I was considering purchasing your asset. However, I make extensive use of the free Unity UMA asset in my game, and so it is critical that I be able to use UMA features with Adventure Creator, if I decide to purchase the asset.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @JDSweetMeat.

There's no official integration between the two, no. If you have coding experience, it's likely that you could merge the two together - though how this would be done would be based on your own needs, since there's many decisions to be made about such an integration. For example: would "fighting sections" be performed in separate scenes, or more heavily intertwined with "adventure sections"?

AC's Manual, which can be downloaded regardless of purchase, covers integrations and extention in its "Integrating new code" chapters. If you aren't familiar with coding, however, or looking for an instant "plug and plag" solution, I would suggest looking for an alternative to AC.

• Thanks for the reply, I'll definitely have to look into it before I purchase. I'm mainly concerned about facial animations/the custom nav system, and if it would conflict with any of UMA's custom components.

I do have coding experience, but I'm not particularly great at coding, so complexity-of-code could be an issue depending on what exactly is being done.

I'll download the manual, have a look, and get back to you if I have any other questions.