Forum rules - please read before posting.

The Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe - Now on Kickstarter!

Hey everyone!

First, thanks to everyone who has played and supported the Nick Bounty games over the years.  These games are my passion project and your support has kept me going!  

The 3rd game in the series, The Dame in the Blue Chewed Shoe, is now in development and I could use your support more than ever!  I learned a lot about game design in my 14 years at Telltale games, both what to do and what NOT to do to keep players engaged and entertained, and I want to bring all of that to my latest effort. I want to bring back the feel of a Classic Point & Click but with everything I've learned about gameplay that supports the narrative.

The game is currently seeking fundraising on Kickstarter and a lot of those funds are going to contract other Ex-Telltale devs who are still looking for work after the surprise layoffs.  Please consider backing the game whether it's in support of the TTG Devs who lost their job, supporting Indie development, or just because you think the game looks cool!

It's been a month now since TTG laid off it's staff and I'm still looking for employment. I don't mean to make this personal but I just wanted to share what a scary and difficult time this is, but it's also extremely exciting to be working on something that I truly love.

Thanks everyone!  

Nick Bounty on Kickstarter: 

Comments

• imageimageimageimageimageimageSome Screenies:

• Looks great! The best of luck to you. Your experience with those titles at Telltale could definitely be used as a selling point.
  • It's a real shame about the whole Telltale fiasco, TWD Season 1 is still one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've ever had. All the best with this, I love the vibe of this game - the humour seems spot on!