Forum rules - please read before posting.

Rotate object to face other object.

Have I overlooked this?  Is there currently a way to have any old camera rotate to face an object for me?

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Sorry, you're going to have to be more clear than that.  What exactly is it you're trying to do - i.e. have what face what?

Screenshots will help to make things clear, if you can provide.
  • edited September 2018
    We have the ability to make a character face an object with the "Face Object" action, I wanted to know what the best practice for doing this with a camera would be. Nothing more complicated than Object A rotating to point at object B (or a coordinate).

I'll simply write a custom script to take care of this and trigger it with a sent message.
  • If you're talking about a GameCamera, its "Spin rotation" panel can be configured to make it look at it's target the whole time, so you could change the target through script / custom Action:

• Oh, brilliant, I didn't know that was a thing.  Btw, you've really done a great job on this toolset.  We've managed to get a huge amount done in a short time.