Forum rules - please read before posting.

Minor bug with Dialogues and Skip....

A minr bug I found out, is when you have on a subtitle menu with transition group fade and skip button with Input Axis "SkipSpeeh" and you have a sequence of dialogues actions between two characters if you click faster than the fade transition time it skips both the open and the next dialogue... This happens when you also have two different Menus for subtitles.. In my case I have two characters both with their own unique Subtitle menu linked to different prefabs and still if I click skip faster than the fade it skips both.

Comments

• There's a separation between a speech line and the Menu that displays it.  The "SkipSpeech" input isn't controlling the Menu, just the line that the Menu is displaying.

What you can do, however, is increase the Time before can skip (s) value in the Speech Manager, which should give the menu enough time to fully display before SkipSpeech will have an effect.
  • So basically I match the fade time with the Time before can skip... ok I'll try it :D thank you!