Forum rules - please read before posting.

Conversation inside a conversation Issue.

Hello again,
So I have this conversation with 7 Options and when you click the first option it goes to another conversation with 5 options.
The problem is that when you click anything from the second conversation it plays the actionlists from the first conversation.
I checked both conversations if I have assigned wrong Actionlist , both looks fine!

Example.

Conversation 1 : Option 1-> Interaction -> General_Questions_Option_1
Plays the ActionList and the last action is Dialogue -> Start Conversation :  More_Questions
Conversation options are shown normally  and when you click the first one
(Conversation 2 : Option 1 -> Interaction -> More_Questions_Option_1)
instead of playing the above actionlist,it plays the actionList from the first conversation again (General_Questions_Option_1)
Is it a bug? or something i forgot to do?

Thank you very much...

Comments

• If you're using a separate DialogOption list to handle each option's interaction, then you need to set the When finished field to Run Other Conversation in the Conversation's Inspector.

The alternative is to enable Override options? in the Conversation Action so that the flow is set directly within a single ActionList - see this tutorial.
  • Ok, I was doing it though an action at the end of the action list.. didn't know you need to do it only through Conversation Editor..