Forum rules - please read before posting.

A Few Playmaker Integrations Questions

I have some logic puzzles already set up using playmaker FSM's, and example being a coded lock. I'm about to purchase Adventure creator, but before I do I'm wondering if the logic I already have in place can be used to trigger the doors (hinges) in Adventure creator. In other words if once the puzzle is solved and it triggers the completed event in the playmaker logic, is there a way for Adventure Creator to recognize that event and have the door go from locked to unlocked (or just auto open even)?

Long story short I'm looking to see if I can use logic I already have before I make a purchase. 

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @PsYcHoSiD.

With regards to Playmaker, AC has two areas where it specifically interacts with it:
    1. The provided Third-party: PlayMaker Action can be used to invoke a Playmaker FSM as part of a regular AC ActionList.  ActionList's are the building-blocks of AC's visual coding interface.
    2. Global Variables defined in AC can be auto-synced with Global Variables defined in Playmaker, so that updating one affects the other.
    Beyond that, AC ActionLists can also be run externally by invoking their Interact method.  Playmaker can send this as a message within a FSM to have AC run something - whether to run an animation or change it's own "locked" variable.