Forum rules - please read before posting.

Problem with mouse detection on right

Hello , i've a problem with my game , the mouse stop working on the right side of my screen, doesn't matter the size of the screen , i just can't click anything there, even hotspots stop working (labels and cursors) 

There u can see the area:

https://prnt.sc/j31479

in that area is just like the mouse stops working

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Welcome to the community, @dragorobert.  Is this in a build, or the Unity Editor?

Does your scene feature any Menus or Unity UI prefabs that cover that portion of the screen?  That will block the cursor from interacting with the scene objects.

Please also share your Unity and AC version numbers.
  • thank you so much

, is in both unity and build i have this problem , i just tried moving all menus and prefabs and is still not working, i'm using unity 2017.1.0f3 64bits ,and AC 1,57a
  • Oh, i changed my menu settings to the default and it was working again, so i checked my menus and it was the hotspot menu, i had the always fit within screen checked, so when i clicked i was actually clicikng the label, but a simple ignore cursor mouse worked just fine , thank you so much!