Forum rules - please read before posting.

Reticle Pointer

I am trying to make Cardboard VR work with AC.  I have replaced MainCamera with MainCameraVR and attached GvrReticlePointer to the MainCamera inside MainCameraVR.  But when I run the app on my Android phone, the reticle is nowhere to be seen.  Did I put the GvrReticlePointer in the wrong place, or are there other setting changes I need to make?  Thanks!

P.S. For testing purpose, I attached GvrReticlePoint to the First Person Camera.  I did see the reticle, but it remains fixed when I move my head around.

Comments

• I'm not familar with how the GvrRecticlePointer works, but head-tracking in VR is not tied to the active GameCamera - so attaching it to the FirstPersonCamera would result in it being fixed.

Placing it on the MainCamera should be the obvious choice.  Is the pointer's UI showing up in the Hiearchy?  If so, try pausing the game and going through its Canvas to see why it's not displaying.  This Reddit thread also suggests component order may be a factor.