Forum rules - please read before posting.

Specific Player name when creating Script Sheet

Hi,

I am exporting my script sheet to record dialogue and I have four different characters as Players in different scenes, some overlapping. Is there anyway to export a Script Sheet for a specific character Player, ie just VanDamme Player rather than all of them? As it can be confusing who says what in different scenes.

Thanks

James

Comments

• Have you checked Use Player prefab name in filenames? in the Speech Manager?  If so, you should be able to then just filter by character name in the Script Sheet Exporter window.
  • I tried that - for example, i inputted Fisherman Player in the Script Exporter (see Screenshots)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l7hgay5r8ur1kqj/AAA_iBnik-HtSItNCatWVhROa?dl=0

And the script was blank
  • As always, please let me know your AC version number.

Look for a line spoken by that player, FishermanPlayer, in the list of speech lines gathered at the bottom of the Speech Manager.  What is his name according to the line's "Speaker" field?
  • Hi latest version - AC v.1.62.1. In the list of speech names gathered, it is Player, as I have selected Player line as it is one of the players (switch player). Should I instead  drop into the field of 'Speaker' the character from the Player Switching List?
  • Yes - if you check "Player line?" it won't know which player you're referring to, since any could be active at the time it is run.