Forum rules - please read before posting.

On Switch Scene Hint Button Stops Working

edited January 2018 in Technical Q&A
Hi, I am working on a Hidden object game where when I hit the Hint Button a Disabled button appears and a Timer starts. The problem is after I finish the scene a Win Unity UI shows which has 3 buttons and 1 button is set to go to the scene but I found if you had hit the hint button in the previous scene and then hit the next scene button once the Win UI shows, in the next scene it will not go back to a normal hint button. It's like it is just stuck. 
Its actually meant to look like this image below

Comments

• Sorry, but you're going to have to provide much more detail about this - there isn't enough detail here to diagnose the issue.  Please give full details on the way your Menus are set up, what Actions are run when they're interacted with, as well as your version numbers for both Unity and AC.

The best way to diagnose an issue is with clear steps to reproduce the problem, so that I can see the exact issue you're faced with myself.  If you can provide those, that would be great.
  • Sorry I ended up doing a hint button for each scene so now I don't have that problem but will still try to work it out