Forum rules - please read before posting.

Alla ricerca di Babbo Natale (Finding Santa Claus)

Hi to everyone, with a big pleasure i present to you my first point & click game for Android.

"ALLA RICERCA DI BABBO NATALE" (Finding Santa Claus)

Made with Adventure Creator. Thanks to Chis for this beautiful tool.

For now, the game is in italian dubbed version ONLY. English Version cooming soon.

Comments

• The game is TOTALLY FREE and without banner, ADS or IN APP PURCHASE.

Only the game. :)
  • edited December 2017
    Complimenti voceradio!
    Però sono riuscito a vedere solo qualche foto, non possiedo dispositivi Andorid... :\
    Ti suggerisco di mettere almeno un breve video per mostrare le potenzialità del gioco e, dato che è gratuito, magari potresti mettere a disposizione anche la versione per pc e/o mac.
    Ancora complimenti e alla prox!
    Raffo "2finger"

ENGLISH VERSION
    Great work voceradio!
    But I've just see some pictures, I don't have Android phones... :\
    I suggest you to make a short video to show some gameplay and maybe, because the game is free, release the pc version of it!
    Keep up the good work and se ya!
    Raffo "2finger"
  • Grazie, Raffo!
    Non male l'idea di pubblicare anche la versione Mac e Pc. In effetti non ci avevo pensato! :)
    A breve farò uscire la versione per iOS così, magari, riuscirai a provarla.
    Grazie ancora e non appena avrai modo di giocarci dammi, cortesemente, un feedback, pareri e consigli.

Grazie,
    Paolo :)

Thanks, Raffo.
    It's a good idea pubblish the PC & Mac versione.
    Soon as possible i'll publish the iOS versione so you'll can try it.
    When you try my game, please, give to me a feedback and suggestion.

Thanks,
  • Ciao Paolo!
    Certamente! Aggiornami appena è disponibile sull'Apple Store! Sono proprio curioso di provare il tuo gioco!  ;)

Hi Paolo!
    Sure! Let me know when is on the Apple Store! I would like to try your adv game! ;)

Bye bye
  • The iOS version of ALLA RICERCA DI BABBO NATALE it's available on App Store by Apple. Please, download it for FREE searching: ALLA RICERCA DI BABBO NATALE.
    You can also search: PAOLO ROSSINI.

This is my first game and i've compiled with ADVENTURE CREATOR.

English version coming very very soon!

Thanks,
  • Hi friends!!! Finally, the ENGLISH VERSION is AVAILABLE on ANDROID Play Store! Please, try it. It's FREE!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PaoloRossini.Alla_ricerca_di_Babbo_Natale