Forum rules - please read before posting.

Bit weird, skipAction error during Npc move along path action.

edited December 2017 in Technical Q&A
Hi Chris:)

First, I am sorry for my English skill. If you just watch my video, you easily catch what problem is. 

this is link.

In my video, first play is that I don't use the skip. Second play is that I use the skip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My adventure creator version is 1.59d.

I have a trouble with skippable things when Npc move along path.

I set the last action for skip that Npc teleport to last point where I want to go last in the actionlist.

But when I use skip hot key, Npc teleport to last point and then go back to path again and move again.

It's little annoying to play game I think.

plz help me:).

Comments

• To clarify: by "skipAction" you mean pressing the "EndCutscene" input?

Your "Object to move" in the Object: Teleport Action is not the same object as the "Character to move" in the Character: Move along path.  Are they supposed ot be different?

You shouldn't have to force the NPC to the end like that - skipping the "Character: Move along path" Action should teleport them to the end automatically.

Is the "OnStart_A" Cutscene set to run in the background or block gameplay?  Please show more details about how it is run, and how others run alongside it (the text that shows up in-game doesn't appear to do so from that Cutscene).
  • edited December 2017
    Thank you for your quick answer.

Yes, I meant the "EndCutScene".

I show you new video.

It may help you understand what problem is.

• Thank you - that's very clear.  I've recreated it - it seems this is a bug that has become introduced recently, as this hasn't been the case previously.  I will work on a fix.