Forum rules - please read before posting.

Use (item) on (hotspot) Text not displaying with Inventory Items

Hello, I'm following the new tutorials and trying to improve the examples a bit.

I would like the game to display "Use (Item) on (Hotspot)" when I select an inventory item and then hover over a hotspot.

Using the Market scene, I'm trying to make the coin respond when it's hovering over Coffee Bot. I've already added Inventory Interactions to Coffee Bot's Hotspot script, and it does work. 

However, when the coin is hovering over Coffee Bot, only the hotspot name is displayed:

How can I make it say "Use Coin on CoffeeBot" ?

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @Selzier.

This can be done within the Cursor Manager.  Select the Cursor tab and find the "Inventory cursor" panel, then change the When inventory selected field from Change Cursor to Change Cursor And Hotspot Label.
  • Top notch support, thank you! I have one more question but probably for a different thread. Incoming review and 5 star and Unity Asset Store.

I also make tutorials on youtube so once I learn Adventure Creator well (and maybe finish a game!) I hope to make some smaller tutorials about various topics. Thanks :)