Forum rules - please read before posting.

Debug output

edited August 2014 in Technical Q&A
is there a way for AC to rptin stuff to console showing when triggers happen etc? I have one trigger that simply refuses to work, it would be much easier if I could see the workings underneath in the console when a trigger happens etc, no idea why this trigger wont work... its a simple exit, check variable, but its behaving like the variable is not getting affected at all, it should be set to false. 

Comments

• 1.38 gives a hefty update to Triggers, I'd advise upgrading before anything else.

Rather than displaying console logs, it's better if it just worked in the first place - so let's just solve the root problem.  Are any Actions running inside it, or is it just the Variable: Check Action?  Note that to affect a Variable, you must use the Variable: Set Action - the Check Action is used to run different Actions based on a Variable's existing value.
  • Yes I noted that it is working but it wont set my variable until after it has shown the dialog, I want it to show the dialog and continue immediately to set the variable, when I tick in background it doesnt seem to do it even. Thanks I will upgrade today!..