Forum rules - please read before posting.

Issue with conversation options after restarting a scene.

I'm having a minor issue with conversation options.

I'm using a menu in a test scene that allows me to test scenes by clicking a button (one button per scene) so I can test without going in order or restarting the game.

In the first use of a target scene I select a conversation option it gets hidden so player knows it has been used which is good. Problem is if I complete the target scene and go back to the test scene and click a button to restart the target scene the conversation option I used last time is still hidden unless I mouse over it. Suspect I'm missing some simple trick.  I'm tried reloading scene to see if that would help but no luck.    

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Sorry, but we'll need to know more detail about this before suggestions can be given.  Firstly, in what versions of AC and Unity?

Secondly, what do you mean by hiding the conversation option?  By use of the Dialogue: Toggle option Action?  That's how they should be amended, rather than manipulating Menus directly.

Are you using Unity UI or Adventure Creator to draw your Menu(s), and what is the Appear type of your Conversation Menu?  Any screenshots you can provide that illustrate the issue will be appreciated.

Are you switching scene with the Scene: Switch Action, and does your Conversation object have a Remember Conversation component attached?