Forum rules - please read before posting.

Drag and drop items from inventory

Hi! Please help me with this problem.

In inventory there are 3 similar objects. I want use all of them one by one on the one hotspot. And if one is used, other cannot be used.
I have 3 interaction scripts for 3 items (on hotspot).
How can use only one interaction script for checking wich item are using? It`s realy?

Comments

• The Inventory: Check selected Action can be used to check the currently-selected item, however it doesn't work for Interactions because the item is de-selected at that point.

I'll add the ability to do this in the next update, so you can use it as part of your Interaction.
  • Thank you, Chris! I understood.

P.S. A small note.
    Can you make camera with lock on center view or on any object wich need?
    For example -  i have scene with some object and my character walks arround that object. For camera need lock on object and when character walk, camera must rotated arround object and following the character.

• Not with AC's provided cameras, but a custom camera script should be able to do it pretty easily.  If you have a camera script you wany to integrate, just attach AC's "_Camera" component to make it visible to Actions / the Scene Manager.