Forum rules - please read before posting.

Controlling AudioMixer group volume from Pause Menu

Hello,
I was wondering, if that would be possible to tie MusicVolume slider from Pause menu to audiomixer group?

Thanks!

Comments

• Yes - in the Settings Manager, look for "Audio settings" and change the Volume controlled by field to Audio Mixer Groups.  You'll then be able to define mixers and attentuation parameters for each of the volume types, which are described in the Sounds chapter of the Manual (currently Section 5.11).
  • Chris.
    Thank you! I was doing exactly this, but it dodn't work inititally. I found exposed parameter (MusicVolume) on the mixer. In the settings manager it was set without first capital letter (ie "musicVolume"), and apparently it makes difference. It could be my intervention as I fiddled with that parameter before (but couldn't make it work), so I might erroneusly put small letter there (but I looked at sfxVolume and speechVolume as it set now). As soon as I changed it to MusicVolume it started working immediately.

It might be worth a look into it and adjust variable name accordingly if it's indeed not capitalized.

Thanks again! I love AC more and more :)